Terms & Conditions
1) I am an independent distributor of legal age (at least 18 years of age) with no legal impediments to enter into a contract, willfully and freely agrees to all applicable and relevant laws of this application, to include but not limited to tax laws and similar rules and regulations of 888Ferrosa International Trading Corp. (herein referred to as EMPRESS)
2) I bind myself to pay any taxes and other assessments required by any national, state, municipal and local laws or other statutes and regulations, if deemed necessary.
3) I understand that a single purchase of any EMPRESS packages is necessary to become an Independent Distributor of EMPRESS. As a duly registered Independent Distributor I accept and understand the following rules and conditions but not limited to the below mentioned:
A. I am not an employee, agent or legal representative of EMPRESS or any of its affiliated companies.
B. I will sell EMPRESS products (the Products) in accordance to the Compensation Plan of EMPRESS and other relevant Rules and Regulations of the Company.
C. I may sponsor prospective Distributors of EMPRESS pursuant to the conditions of the EMPRESS Program.
D. I understand that only Distributors in good standing (such status is determined by EMPRESS) may sponsor new Independent Distributors.
E. I agree that I shall not make any statements, representations, claims, or warranties regarding EMPRESS not officially endorsed and authorized by EMPRESS.
F. I shall not use or appropriate to myself, directly or indirectly, the registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names, logos, and other proprietary marks of the Company or any of its affiliated companies thereof whether or not used in commerce, to promote its business opportunity or to register the said Trademarks as domain names without prior written approval from EMPRESS.
4) I agree that any unauthorized use of the said Trademarks is illegal and shall constitute a material breach of this agreement and shall result, but not limited to the following:
A. Automatic termination of whatever contract or agreement I entered into with the company and may also result to any disciplinary action(s) deemed appropriate by EMPRESS;
B. All materials and products bearing the unauthorized use of the Company’s Trademarks or domain names in any registration or application thereof should be automatically terminated;
C. The Company shall not incur any liabilities as a result of any damages sustained by third parties due to said illegal use of the Company’s Trademarks, trade names, logos, and signs; and,
D. The Company may institute whatever legal remedies against me, whether civil or criminal.
5) I have been informed of the Compensation Plan, as well as other related rules and regulations of EMPRESS; and shall abide by the terms and conditions stated in the said documents.
6) I agree that the terms and conditions of EMPRESS’ Compensation Plan, and policies and procedures may be changed and updated from time to time; to include revisions, supplements, or amendments. Such changes thereof shall be automatically incorporated herein by this reference.
7) I understand that cross-lining and cross sponsoring is strictly prohibited. Such ground shall be subject to termination and permanent disengagement from EMPRESS’S privileges and incentives.
8) I understand that once the activation code is encoded in the system of EMPRESS, the “No Refund – No Return Policy” is automatically in effect.
9) I understand that once an activation code issued to me by the Company is invalid, I can reclaim and/or request for a change of activation code within forty eight (48) hours or else it shall be considered “valid” and I cannot request for a replacement of the code.
10) I understand that once an activation code is issued to me by the Company or once I bought activation code/s using my cash wallet in my back office, it shall be encoded within 24 hours or else the code will expire and I cannot request for a replacement of the code.
11) I certify that neither EMPRESS nor my sponsor have made any claims of guaranteed earnings or representations of anticipated earnings that might result from my efforts. I understand that I may not make any verbal or written statements regarding claims of income of potential earnings that might result from my efforts or the efforts of others, unless specifically disclosed in a compensation summary provided from time to time by the Company.
12) I understand that no regulatory authority reviews, endorses or approves any product, membership, compensation program, or company, and I will make no such claims to others. In the event a question arise concerning legal compliance by EMPRESS such questions shall be submitted to EMPRESS in writing.
13) I agree to indemnify and to hold EMPRESS blameless for any and all claims, damages, and expenses, including attorney fees, arising out of my actions and conduct in violation of this Agreement.
14) By entering the Tax Identification Number(s) (TIN), I (we) am (are) certifying that the number(s) shown on this form is correct.
15) I understand and agree to remit any VAT and any other taxes as required by law to the company on all product orders unless tax exempt.
16) I agree that EMPRESS will be allowed to account for the Value-Added-Tax (VAT) payable by the consumer on goods delivered by me pursuant to the regulations governing VAT collection.
17) I certify to the accuracy of all information provided by me in this Application Form and agree that providing false or misleading information authorizes EMPRESS, at its election, to declare this Contract void from its inception. Upon due assessment, EMPRESS, in its sole discretion, may reject this contract without disclosing any reason thereof.
18) I understand that this application form is deemed accepted by EMPRESS when entered into the Company’s database. In the event that this Application form is not accepted or approved, I release EMPRESS and its Board of Directors, President, Executive Committee, Managers, Supervisors, officers, employees, agents, and advisors from all liability incurred by me or by any other persons, I waive any associated claim(s) that might be asserted in my interest.
19) I acknowledge that the Company shall suffer irreparable damages if I breach this Agreement or any portion thereof and, accordingly, the Company shall be entitled, without prejudice to the right to seek compensation for breach of any provisions of this Agreement, to the remedies of injunction and other equitable relief for any threatened or actual breach of the provisions of this Agreement and that no proof of special damages shall be necessary for the enforcement of this Agreement. Such remedies shall not be deemed to be the exclusive remedies for a breach of this Agreement but shall be in addition to all other remedies available at law or equity.
20) I understand and agree that all claims and disputes relating to this Agreement, the right and obligation of the parties or any other claims or causes of actions relating to the performance of either party under this Agreement and/or purchase of products or services shall be settled totally and finally by arbitration. The prevailing party will have the right to recover costs associated with the resolution of the dispute in addition to any judgements that may be awarded by the arbitrator.
By accepting this terms and conditions, I/We acknowledge that I/we have carefully read all the Terms and Conditions of this application. I/We understand the Terms and Conditions contained herewith and agree to be bound by them.
I/We may terminate my/our independent EMPRESS affiliate status at any time with written notice to EMPRESS.